The Station of Night Sky

photo source : pinterest


I found this place in a chapter of my adventurous yet thrilling journey.

There's a certain place, it's like the only place (at the moment) where I can peacefully cherish the view of the night sky without being worried of those who ask

"what are you staring at?"
 or "what are you doing here?"
or "why don't you go home?"

Because obviously, it is a train station.
Most of people are already worn out and we all wanna go home or head to somewhere we want, of course.

But, for me
it's not just about waiting for a train and rest for awhile.
it's about healing myself and lighting my mind with the darkness of the graceful night sky,
with the calming breezes of the wind, whispering along, sweeping off the worn out soul.
Staring at the night sky is one of the best feeling for me.

Thank God,
I had a chance to be a part of this bitter sweet railway.
It is the witness of a tiny bit of my life journey.

And I hope,
everyone can also find their own 'breezes and calming night sky',
at their own 'train station',
in every simple thing,
wherever they are,
wherever you are.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Secercah Kisah di Balik Gerobak Jus Buah Pak Karim