Do you feel like the world is mocking at you just because you can't do the same good thing as others?
Do you feel like you have to compete with anyone to prove that you're capable at something?
Do you feel like you still have no idea why you exist?


I'm already on the first year of my twenties phase. And i'm scared as hell. 
I still don't even know what i'm able to do to make this world better. 
I'm not even sure if i can make my surroundings better.
I don't know what is the purpose if me being alive in this world.
I feel useless and lame.

It's all getting worse when my competition desire at anything with anyone is on.
It's like, somehow i see almost everything as a competition,
i always try to be the best or at least better than before,
it's sometimes a good thing and sometimes it's unhealthy for my heart,

and thanks to my anxiety and insecurity issues..
you both make my mind go nuts and uncontrollably unsettle.


Everytime i encourage myself and remind myself about all the things that i've done, 
everytime i try to say to myself that as long as my intention is good then it's good,
everytime i achieve something better than before, 
and other 'everythime i..' moment, there's this other voice that keep telling me that..
I can't.
I'm not.
I won't be.

It's frustrating.

At first, i thought it might be my other side trying to make me as humble as i could.
but now i realized, maybe it wasn't like that.

She's putting me down.
She's devouring my guts.
She's laughing at my flaws.
She's throwing me rocks.
She's beating me.

I know this post doesn't have any certain point at all for you readers, if you're there.
But, i just hope someday when i find this post again i will embrace myself even more.
And remember how  i survive.

Hope you're doing okay,
Hope everyone is doing okay.

-Q
-02:48 AM, anxiety attacked.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Secercah Kisah di Balik Gerobak Jus Buah Pak Karim